miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

Test para conocer tu nivel de ingles


1. Where ___ he from?

is

are

am

2. She ___ a bath now.

is having

has

having

3. ___ the disc put into the disc-drive?

Is

Are

It is

4. The train left __ time.

in

on

at

5. Diana ___ to Italy a week ago.

goes

went

go

6. We hate ____.

wait

waits

waiting

7. Ok, I think ___ come with you.

I 'll

I'm going

I

8. She types a lot _______ than you.

much quickly

quickly

more quickly

9. We have ___ milk, but we don't have ___ eggs.

some / any

some /some

any / some

10. ___ he working yesterday?

Was

Were

Are

11. I ______ a novel when he knocked at the door.

read

have read

was reading

12. This isn't Laura's bag. ____ is ____.

Hers / bigger

Her / bigger

Hers / biger

13. We've decided ______ married in the summer.

to get

getting

got

14. The burglar ____ her flat.

broke

broke into

broke in

15. I only have _____ potatoes.

a few

a little

little

16. China has____ biggest population in the world.

the

a

so

17. Last year there ____ people from all over the world.

were

was

are

18. After she ____ the coffee, she sat down.

make

has made

had made

19. I've ____ made some coffe. It's in the kitchen.

yet

just

ever

20. I think it would be a good idea ____ the conference in
Spain this year.

to hold

hold

holding

21. That lovely old house ____ have been pulled down.

shouldn't

mustn't

wouldn't

22. I'm very angry because _________ since 6.30 .

I wait

I have waited

I have been waiting

23. If ____ I will get wet.

rains

it rains

rain

24. At this time tomorrow ______ over the Atlantic.

we flying

we'll be flying

we'll fly

25. My parents _____ meet us at the airport tonight.

go to

will be to

are going to

26. ____ the period of the guarantee all repairs to the system are free.

along

while

during

27. Which team ____ the game?

did it win

won

did they win

28. For a period of two years from installation, the control system ____ by a full guarantee.

will cover

are covered

is covered

29. We don't believe what Peter told us about Mary. We think ________.

He is making it

He is making it up

He is making it on

30. This book is worth ________.

reading

to read

read

0 comentarios:

Seguidores

lO+LEIDO

Archivo del blog