sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2009

Pasar a Voz Activa en ingles


Los tiempos verbales del inglés en voz activa (presente, pasado, futuro, condicionales, etc.) con ejemplos traducidos al español.

Present - What happens? I work - I am working Present Perfect - What has happened? I have worked - I have been working

Past - What happened? I worked - I was working Past Perfect - What had happened? I had worked - I had been working

Future - What will happen? I will work - I will be working Future Perfect - What will have happened? I will have worked - I will have been working

Future (going to) - What is going to happen? I am going to work - I am going to be working Future Perfect (going to) - What is going to have happened? I am going to have worked - I am going to have been working

Future in Past - What was going to happen? I was going to work - I was going to be working Future Perfect in Past - What was going to have happened? I was going to have worked - I was going to have been working

Conditional - What would happen? I would work - I would be working Conditional Perfect- What would have happened? I would have worked - I would have been working

Modals - What (could, must, should, …) happen? I (could, must, …) work - I (could, must, should, …) be working Modals + Have - What (could, must, should, …) have happened? I (could, …) have worked - I (could, must, should, …) have been working

Imperatives - Make it happpen! - Let's make it happen! Work!. Let's work!

0 comentarios:

Seguidores

lO+LEIDO

Archivo del blog